Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tabata Row - Dead Lift - Double Unders - KTE

Strength:
Off

WOD:
Tabata, but for Total Reps
Row
Dead Lift 135lbs
Double Unders
KTE

Cash Out:
3 min AMRAP
HSPU

Results:
WOD:
Finished with 281.  Fun little WOD, mentally challenging with all those beeps.  Different than a typical Tabata, as the score was total reps as opposed to lowest score.  Did decent on the Row, started off very well with 9s in the first 3 rounds, then slipped to 8s and 7s by the end.  Didn't know we went right into the next movement, so I lost a little on the first round of Dead Lifts, only managed 3 or 4.  The Dead Lifts started out really strong, with 11, but then slipped to 7 by the end.  I did surprisingly well on the Double Unders.  With those ultra light ropes, I always struggle to get started, but I actually managed pretty well.  Got about 4 rounds were I was about 20, finished with about 110 or so, which was way better than I expected.  KTEs suck, with the Tabata.  I did 10 the first round, then steadily dropped down to 5 by the last one.

Interesting little twist on this WOD using the Tabata program, wasn't sure what to expect.  I never really got winded, but that 10 second break goes by real fast...BEEP!

Cash Out:
I managed 30 in 3 minutes.  I did Gymnastics I for the warm up, so I already did 25 HSPU, so I was a little fatigued going in, but I held my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment